Sunshine or Cloudshine?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What I want for Christmas

I have been tagged by The Lazy Philosopher to participate in a Christmas Meme. I have to list three things I want for Christmas and three things I do not want for Christmas, then tag five others by leaving a message in their comments referring them back to this post.

Three things I want for Christmas:
1.) Mended relationships
2.) Happy sounds-the laughter of children and adults
3.) Time to reflect on why God gave such a precious gift

Three things I do not want for Christmas:
1.) Tears from broken hearts
2.) Sad empty eyes lacking the knowledge of redemption
3.) The hustle and bustle of commercialized christmastide

Since Christmas is past I will not send the tag on to others. But you can comment if you like.

No comments:

Blog Archive