Sunshine or Cloudshine?

Friday, January 19, 2007

A New Day. A New Year.

And to wake up on the first day of a new year and see images like this...does it not set your soul to singing? Think of this same God caring so much for us that he gives unrequested gifts such as this! It definitely sets the tone for a blessed year ahead.
"Rejoice and be ye glad, and again I say rejoice."
Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
May our walk this year be blameless in His sight. Today, tomorrow and all the days to come!

2 comments:

Lil Joe... said...

Hey...
I miss hearing about you! On your blog!
I hope everything is going well!
-liljoe

Sunnee said...

Oh, you are the voice of my inner blogger thoughts!! I really have many things to put on ...I simply have not taken the time to do it. I do have them in the works. Thanks for noticing!

Blog Archive